Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Drinks—Perfect With Mexican Food
If are you looking for a perfect match for your Mexican Recipe then the Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Drink is a perfect choice. You need fresh strawberries, lemon, vodka, and a pitcher.
In this post, you will find an easy recipe to make a Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Drink. You will also find professional tips and variations.
Let’s read out how you can make it with ease.
Table of Contents
- 3 Reasons to Love this Recipe
- Time Required to Make Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Drink
- Nutritional Facts
- Non-alcoholic strawberry lemonade
- Make this a punch
- Professional Tips
3 Reasons to Love this Recipe
When you have it, you will feel the taste similar to electric lemonade with delightful ripe strawberries. Please note one thing, this drink is for 21 years and older folks
- It is super quick.
- It encompasses a burst of flavor.
- Made up of Fresh ripe strawberries.
Time Required to Make Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Drink
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Chill Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||1 hr.|
|Total Time:1 hr. 20 mins|
|Vitamin C||59 mg|
We mostly use unflavored or regular vodka for strawberry lemonade drinks. There are lemon, strawberry, or strawberry lemonade flavored vodka available in stores. You can use these to upsurge the flavor.
It’s better to use ripe strawberries
The fluffy, light, and a delightful hot-weather cocktail is so amazing that it will make your sunny day refreshing. You should make it a day earlier as the flavors take time to blend.
It has the taste of a strawberry watermelon margarita.
- Take your strawberries and wash them. Remove the stems and make thin slices.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and pour water and sugar.
- Bring the water to a simmer, and mix occasionally until the sugar dissolve.
- Toss thin-sliced strawberries and boil for more few minutes.
- Let it cool for some time. Then pour the strawberries and sugar mixture into the blender. Blend it until a smooth puree forms.
- Rest it for a few minutes.
- Take out your pitcher and pour the puree into it.
- Shower vodka into the pitcher.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and mix.
- Spell off in tall glasses or Mason jars. Add plenty of ice cubes.
- Garnish your vodka strawberry lemonade drink with strawberry and lime slices.
Non-alcoholic strawberry lemonade
If you avoid vodka but want a punch too, then substitute the vodka with a cup of lemon juice and sprite. It’s not just a variation but a loving strawberry lemonade drink.
Make this a Punch
As this drink serves only 4 but when you receive guests of more than 20. You can make strawberry vodka punch for a large number.
You only need a punch bowl to serve with fresh strawberries and lemon for garnish.
- If you’re supposed to use frozen berries then thaw them before use.
- When you want a punchy strawberry flavor in Vodka then use strawberry-flavored vodka.
- You can make the ice cubes of the strawberries puree. When you began to serve it add some vodka into the glass and a bunch of puree cubes to make it chilled.
- For the best flavors, use the possible ripest strawberries.
- When you blend the sugar strawberry mixture, sieve it to remove seeds and fibers. Most people like a fine and fluffy strawberry drink.
- Peoples use ready-to-use lemonade mix and add water to it. You can also do the same.
- When you store it in the freezer, keep it airtight.
- You can use club soda or sparkling water to avoid the extra sweetness that a lemon-lime soda contains.
- You can use either bottled lemon juice or fresh lemon.
- Always rest your mixture until it’s completely cool. If you continue the recipe in hot form, the vodka will burn off or the mixture will shatter from the pitcher.
- Keep your vodka strawberry lemonade drink in an airtight jug and place it in the refrigerator for a day. The flavors will be enhanced.
- Make a strawberry vodka slush by adding frozen strawberries to the semi-frozen sugar syrup.
- There is a substitute for vodka namely Silver tequila.
- On sunny days, you can make it more sparkling by adding club soda to your vodka strawberry lemonade drink.
- You can skip toppings and sugar syrup. You can just use 7up to make your cocktail bubbly and sweet.
- You can add more lime juice to make it a sweet and sour vodka strawberry lemonade drink.
- Bring strawberry lemonade vodka instead of an unflavored one to make it more flavorful.
- You can use blueberries, cherries, and raspberries instead of strawberries.
People mostly ask these questions from us. You can take benefit from the answers too.
Can I preserve this for a week?
You can keep it refrigerator for a week. All you need to do is to just keep it airtight.
Can I use frozen strawberries?
Yes, you can use it. But before using a frozen one, thaw it.
What liquor is good in lemonade?
We mostly prefer rum or vodka for lemonade drinks. It depends on the ingredients you use.
What snacks go well with lemonade?
Serve it with some salty savories like chips, salted peanuts, tortillas, and pretzels. The grilled meats and Mexican dishes are the most suitable match.
This is the recipe you must try if you live in a hot place. Or, if you’re reading this article during your summer season. We brought tips and variations for you just to make your day memorable and delightful. By making this vodka strawberry lemonade drink you will win the heart of your friends and guests. But keep in notice one thing you can use vodka if you’re 21 years old or more. As vodka has properties to warm up your blood so, it may be harmful to younger and elders.